Monday, September 11, 2006

Progress

Hi Everyone! Here's the progress that I have made so far on the sweater. The baby shower is on October 1, so I still feel like I need to get my butt in gear, even though I have acomplished quite a bit!

So the picture above is of the sweater and the one sleeve. I am making progress, but I feel as if it is slow going. That might have to do with the fact that I have been at work a lot, and when you factor in school and things like that.
So this picture above is a close up of the strawberries on the bottom of the sweater. Now, I only placed the buttons on it, and I am not going to sew them on until the whole thing is put together. The strawberries came out really nice. Not one is puckering up from the white. Yeah!


This is what the body of the sweater looks like. The deep grooves are actually the arm holes for the sweater. Its funny that it doesnt look like it until you fold it up to make it look like how it is supposed to be.

1 Comments:

Blogger Knitcrazy said...

Oh My.. Its Just BEAUTIFUL Elaine !!!
Yours looks Better than the pattern..
What yarns are you using??
I LOVE it ...
Penny

http://pennyknits.blogspot.com/

4:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home