Wednesday, June 14, 2006

WIP


This is clearly my attempt at this project. What is shown is the longer version. I am attempting the shorter version. I have to knit for 15 inches which is where I can start to decrease for the arm holes. I am at about 12 inches, so 3 more to go. WooHoo! I have quickly lost steam on this, but thats where other WIPs come in and so yea. I dont feel so bad. Oh yeah.. the pattern says to knit the back and then the 2 sides.. well I am saving my self some trouble and am knitting it all in one.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mary said...

Elaine, your pictures look pretty good. My camera doesn't take pictures that bright and clear. I love the color you chose for your jacket. Some people say a project like this needs seams for stability, but let's see how yours turns out.

Mary

12:49 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home