Wednesday, June 14, 2006



Okay, so the photo is kinda blurry. But you still get the idea. I made this with WoolEase T&Q. It is a "car coat". I completed it in 2 weeks, while my parents were on ANOTHER cruise upon which I didnt get to go.. Bitter much.. Umm.. Let me think about that.

Anyways, I completed this in 2 weeks and I dont wear it. Figures. It is nice, but not "durable" for heavy "public" wear.

I thought I'd add a picture of something that I have completed so that Everyone would know that I do actually know how to complete something! Look... Proof!

3 Comments:

Blogger Knitcrazy said...

So Nice.. Is that adult or for a Baby ???

http://pennyknits.blogspot.com/

5:30 PM  
Blogger ElaineKnits said...

its an adult size...XL-XXL

8:26 AM  
Blogger cathych said...

Love your blog, stop by & visit mine sometime.

4:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home