Wednesday, June 14, 2006

A New Project

So I decided that I would knit a baby blanket with the "crap" yarn that I have. I have to use it up before my husband and I will let myself buy more yarn. Our house is just tooooo small for me to fall into my old habits. (wink)

So I knitted up the blanket and of course, screwed up. I then ripped it up and am thinking of starting over. I am not sure though. I could make a ton of scarves though. I have like 18 balls of the stuff. I guess I could get some christmas gifts made and out of the way.

On to more exciting knitting news. I have decided to join this mystery shawl knitting group on Yahoo. I actually lucked out and have enough yarn from the stupid candleflame shawl I was trying to make. It doesnt start until July 7th, and I dont know what I am going to do until then. With this group, you get the pattern is spurts. Thats why its a mystery shawl.

Happy Knitting Everyone!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home